Reboot

It's been a long while since my last post here. Many things have changed in my life in the last couple of years. The project on an advertising company has been completely dropped. I have also stopped developing game related projects and I work full time in a software company in Alicante (Spain) focused on delivering broadcasting solutions for TVs around the world (http://www.vsn-tv.com). Furthermore, I'm getting married next year to my lovely girlfriend 郑檬 (Zheng Meng) in China who has changed my life, forever.

I think I have grown up, and now I hardly have time to advance in my graphics programming skills, and to be sincere, I have lost much of that interest I once had in the past. That said, many of my programming interest have been shifted to a more architectural and management areas. That is also the shift I want to give to this blog. Software design and architecture with some bits on geek stuff.

Update here will be also announced on twitter #traxnet and on my Facebook account (which I'm always thinking on "canceling" it due to privacy concerns).

In the upcoming days or weeks I will update the blog template, the old one has been lost after canceling the hosting where all the images were stored.

No comments: