When you think you're safe...

It was late, two hours after midnight and everyone was in a peaceful deep dream when it happened. I was preparing myself to go to sleep after studying a while when I suddenly heard an strange sound coming from another room. As you can image, I started thinking what the fuck was that sound, and as a *man* I disposed myself for the worst case and went to that room seeking the thruth. I opened the door and suddenly a creature of the night tryied to bite me. Hopefuly I watched the day before a Vampire movie (Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust) so I knew what to do. I looked to the other side of the room, trying to find my digital camera while the dark creature was flying without sense around me. "Oh, it's inside the drawer! damn..." - I exclamed. I had to run there and take it, and I did, because I'm a *man*. I was afraid, I didn't want to be biten while I was taking photos with my powerful *godblessed* flash camera. But the challenging creature soon understood who I am, he knows that his DareDevil's ultravision is nothing compared to my powers.



Ok, I have exaggerated it just a bit, but how the hell that bat entered inside my living room?! After opening the window to its maximum, and leaving him alone five mins he flew away...anyways is hard to take good photos with one hand (the other one was ready to protect me :)), so the pictures are quite bad.





See you in the next episode of Adventures at midnight

No comments: